Thursday, April 12, 2007

Tea in bloom

I apologize for not posting in over a week; I was out of town in Richmond for a few days. Lucky for me there were several antique shops in the area...I saw many beautiful chandeliers, plates, etc that screamed Marie Antoinette or 18th century France, but of course, the prices were not exactly in my budget. I mean c'mon, $800 for a chandelier? Read below for something I know you will love, that won't give you sticker shock....
If you're like me, and you see every little detail in movies, you may have noticed the tea that blooms in "Marie Antoinette". After scouring the internet, I have found it at last! You too, can have this awe-inspiring tea. Jasmine Blooming Flower Tea, made by Summit Tea Company, is available on Amazon.com. For $9.99, it comes with 10 hand-tied jasmine flower teas made in the Fujian Province, China. Watch as the jasmine leaves slowly unfurl once you pour the hot water in a teapot, and a beautiful Red Globe Amarnth flower is revealed! This would be great to wow your guests at a party, or as a unique gift for a tea-loving friend. There are also other blooming tea varieties available by Adagio Teas on Amazon.
To heighten the blooming tea experience, Numi makes a flowering tea glass teapot, also available on Amazon.com for $21.99. Everyone will get to see the bloom with this teapot!-R*

10 comments:

The Paris Apartment said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I can't believe you found info about the blooming tea, I wasn't sure it was real till now...that was such a great scene!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Always such beautiful posts, a delight in my busy day.

You've been tagged by the "Thinking Blogger" award
Lidy

a. said...

I saw this somewhere and thought "oh my that is SO cool". Thanks for posting!

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

Hello! Love your blog, it is so fun to read! I can't believe you found "the" tea! I am going to have to check it out..I have been trying to switch from coffee to more tea..sounds lovely!

Heather

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

I love your blog! It is so fun to read...and I can't believe you found "the" tea! I am definatly going to have to check that out. I just loved all of the eye candy of the Marie Antoinette movie..it is amazing how they lived then. I posted a collage on my blog if you want to check it out. Have a great day/night! Heather

FrenchGardenHouse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That's amazing stuff... I was kind of thinking about this tea for ages, but never looked into it properly... And there I was - found it on ur blog!!! Couldn't believe my luck, but then I did my bit of research:
http://www.exoticteapot.co.uk/en/shop/specialty-tea/flowering-tea.html
Bulat :D

blooming tea lover said...

You can also find some great blooming teas at http://www.californiateahouse.com/Blooming/View-all-products.html

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Lots of good information here prettyinbleu.blogspot.com. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Are you really serious about your weight?. Research indicates that about 50% of all USA adults are either chubby or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.

Mr. blooming tea said...

It's really fun to watch blooming tea, there are many varieties of flowering tea around, try to visit this site: http://www.bloomingteasite.com